The Student News Site of Fremont High School

The Tiger's Eye

The Tiger's Eye

The Tiger's Eye

Dive into the Eternal Sunshine of Ariana Grande’s new album

Forbes Magazine

With her amazing high-pitched voice and her signature ponytail, Ariana Grande is certainly one of the most iconic and well-known artists today. Her past albums all have catchy songs and beats that get her audience in the mood. Ariana’s newly released album, Eternal Sunshine, is something that fans have been waiting for.

Eternal Sunshine is one of the most talked about topics in the music industry. It is her latest released album after about 4 years. The reviews are extremely close to a perfect 5 stars. This album has feelings etched into every note. There is a mix of emotions between the lyrics of each song.

Ariana Grande has made amazing albums like this before, with all of them having at least a few songs that almost everyone might know. Her most known albums such as Positions, Thank U, Next, and Sweetener have songs that can get stuck in anybody’s head even if it’s the first time listening to them.

The songs in Eternal Sunshine are either hits or misses. For example, “imperfect for you” has a soft tone to it, which is later followed by a subtle beat to it later. The words “imperfect for you” are repeated after every section of the chorus, making it sound like the listener is being lifted from the ground. Another example of that feeling is in “true story”, where words are repeated within the first minute of the song to give that uplifted feeling.

The more upbeat songs like “the boy is mine” give good vibes from the beat and somewhat fast pace. There are many other similar examples that have this sort of beat. They seem to sound like songs heard in those hip-hop stores in the mall. Overall, all of these songs in Eternal Sunshine are worth listening to.

Ariana Grande’s music has a huge audience who are all over the new album. Some of the songs have been used as background music for TikTok and other social media apps. Some of the songs from Eternal Sunshine have also made it to radio stations, with older generations also jamming out to her beats. People might say that Ariana Grande has spread great words about her new era.